1. With the support of Arlon Bladeshaper, the party heads out from the secret lair of the Sons of Alagondar. Two guards escort them to a meeting with the Lost Heir of Neverwinter.
2. The two guards escorting the group out stop. One of them identifies himself as a member of Bregan D’aerthe, a secret society of Drow operating in the Neverwinter region. He offers the support of the Drow if the party merely aids them sometime in the future. Ieuan scoffs, rejecting his offer.
3. When they arrive at the rendezvous point, the Heir stands atop a building. He tears his vambrace off and points his hand towards the two guards who immediately burst into flame. A group of plaguetouched humans stagger out towards the party as the Heir escapes.
4. Ieuan and friends fight off the plaguetouched and continue in pursuit of the Lost Heir, who’s very footsteps leave a trail of fire behind them. As they approach the Winged Wyvern bridge, another group of plaguetouched creatures assault them, lead by a plaguetouched Ogre.
5. Successful in battle again, Ieuan and Paetr urge the group to continue without rest in order to intercept the Heir and stop him. They here mention that the Heir has removed his helmet and is, in actuality, a woman. They continue on a rapid foot chase towards the East Gate to the forbidden region.
6. Making it in time before the Heir has time to accomplish her task, the party stops the East Gate from being opened and drives off the Heir. They realize it to be none other than Seldra Tylmarande, the woman who originally hired them to come to Neverwinter.
7. They continue the chase to the waterfront, finding themselves face-to-face with the dragon statute that they had left there weeks before. Seldra stands by the statue, surrounded by a field of force energy, performing some mysterious incantation.